Knife Gate Valve
– Chemistry Plants
– Paper Manufacture Plant Field
– Food And Beverage
– ASH Handing System
– Power transfer Plant
– Dry Power
– Power Plants
– Bumer Side
– Size : DN 50 to DN1000 (2 inch – 40 inch)
– Working Pressure : Up to 10 bar
– Working Temperature : -100°C ~ +450°C
– Designed to handle heavy slurry, pulp stock and corrosive fluids in process industries.
– MSS SP-81 for wafer type knife gate valves.
– These high quality metal seated knife valves with ground knife gates and lapped seating face have maximum leakage rated 4-10times less than the permissible rates shown in TAPPI 405-8 & MSS SP-81.
– Available with lever, chain, gear, electric, air or hydraulic actuation.
– 24 inch and smailer valves conform to ANSI B 16.5
– 26 inch and larger valves conform to API 605 or MSS SP-44 (ANSI B 16.47 series A or series B). Holes tapped.